Saturday 21 July 2012

There Is Always That Lady

After a lot of thinking, searching and well just wondering, I finally came to a conclusion. It is that no matter how crazy fashion gets, there is always that lady. Yes! that lady who would always be a lady and her style never gets old. That lady who doesn't let fashion rule her style but lets her style rule fashion. That lady who always looks polished but with an edge. That lady who carefully selects which piece fits her style and discards the rest. Yes, I realised that there is nothing wrong in being that lady. I cannot deceive myself, not every trend is for me. I'm a lady, I love heels, and cute dresses. I love feminine silhouettes, and I'm still in love with that 60's vintage blazer chic look. I have tried working with trends but it doesn't work with me, a crop top is a no no(except those really trendy lace ones). I am A LADY! 


FOREVER A LADY

VICTORIA BECKHAM 


No comments:

Post a Comment