Thursday 9 August 2012

I Thank God

I thank God for everything, for my life, for Salvation, for protection, for my family, for guidance, for His Mercy, for His Patience with me, For His Forgiveness, for His Blessings, For His Loving Kindness, For Provision, For everyday of my life, For giving me legs, For giving me hands, For giving me eyes, That I can hear, that I can dance, that I can sing, that I can move and walk. I am blessed, I cannot Thank God enough, He does so much for me, more than everyone in the world can do(even if they are trying their best) all together. He Loves me so much, I Pray I love Him much much much more than I do now. He is more than Worthy of our praises and adoration, He is The Almighty God, The Alpha and The Omega, He is Worthy of our praises. He is a Father that loves us more than anyone else can and His Mercy endureth forever. He is a Father that never ever fails us. thank You Jesus for being there for me, for being my Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment